Vision & Mission
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Uprooting the work of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21), pulling down strongholds and to break down the walls of division; to destroy confusion, corruption and overthrow every schemes of the negative powers by building and planting (Galatians 5: 22-23) the originality of God’s creation.
Our mission is to reach out to the unsaved, lost and the needy especially the ones in pain and agony by sharing the good news, the deliverance message that sets the captives free. It is important to know the truth, and knowing the truth matters because it sets you free (John 8:32)
- Planting Churches and cell groups for making Gods work more concrete through Love.
- Training Leaders and equipping them with Gods word through sound Bible teaching and sending them in to the harvest.
- Training the youths to be kingdom minded and be set apart for God, teaching them the path of righteousness and fear of God, making them good and faithful stewards of the most High God.
- Holding crusades in different parts of India and the world to demonstrate Gods power, sharing the Gospel, bringing healing and deliverance to broken lives, being the Healing hand of God.
- Conducting Life in the Spirit sessions regularly where many are baptized with the Holy Spirit and are ready to do great exploits for God.
Octavio Anthony Nevis was born in a catholic family of 11 children, he was the youngest of the brothers, since his days of youth he was trained in martial arts and was a street brawler, he got involved in gang wars, extortion, beating up people for the sheer pleasure of seeing their bloodied nose became his hobby, he used to carry button knife in one socks and a Naan Chaku in the other (the weapon used in Judo Karate).
“Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked, to clothe him and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? ( Isaiah 58:7 ). In India girls are at high risk of being forced to enter into flesh trading and are trafficked by agents to carry out wrong jobs, these are sold for money or child labour and many other wrong activities.
WE BELIEVE in one God who exists in three Persons- the Father,Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
WE BELIEVE that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
WE BELIEVE that sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
Hume Memorial Congregational Church, G-1, Neighbourhood House, Sofia Zuber Road, Opp.Nagpada Police Station, Nagpada, Mumbai- 400 008.
022-23081070 / 022- 23081071
About JFAN Ministries
Commanded by God, Apostle Octavio Nevis in 1984 went to Kirkee in pune (about 200 kms from Mumbai) the naissance of the Jesus For All Nations Ministry, in a few months The Lord added to the number of the Church and it grew rapidly, at 22 he was the youngest pastor with the biggest Church with 1200 members in Pune, from planting 3 big Churches in different parts of Pune